eTraining8 is a Computer Based Training (CBT) system for pilots and engineers.
Airlines generally have an in house training system, which can be used alongside or instead of eTraining8. Conduce can provide or assist in creating training course materials as required.
The airline eTechLog8 system must be fully setup, configured and approved internally before the training materials can sensibly be written (as these materials will contain actual screen shots which will change in format during the setup/configuration process).
Conduce recommend the following methodology with regard to the CBT content. The course is essentially composed of a series of screen shots, with informative text alongside. At appropriate points a course question is asked in multiple choice answer format. If the candidate gets the answer wrong they have to complete the section again. If they get the answer correct they move onto the next section of the course. Click the image below to see a demo of a Conduce CBT Course.
When the candidate has successfully completed all sections of the course and correctly answered all questions, eTraining8 records that the candidate has passed the course and generates a certificate that is emailed as a pdf to the candidate.
The process of creating, distributing and completing eTraining8 CBT courses is shown below.
- Device agnostic browser based eLearning portal.
- Can be run from PC, tablet, iPad, phone or android device.
- Course content is designed and uploaded as required.
- Various courses can be created and tailored towards pilots, engineers or ground staff.
- Create and manage candidate lists from current users or import lists of third party contracted candidates.
- Measures training Key Performance Indicators.
- Email templates and reminders to manage ongoing and recurrent training demand.
- Information delivered through interactive presentations and tests.
- Easily adapted to suit in-house training programs and methods.
- Certificate provided on successful completion.
- Training records are logged, meeting industry compliance training regulations.
- Only requires an internet connection and doesn’t install software locally.