eFB8 is an electronic flight bag. It is a shell application containing EFB software tools.
Conduce provide EFB Mobile Device Management (MDM)
OEM’s including Airbus, Boeing, Embraer and BAE are already supported by our systems.
Applications available include:
- Airbus Performance Tools
- Boeing EFRAS Performance Tools
- Vistair Ops manual viewer
- FlatIrons Jouvre
- Jeppesen FliteDeck Pro
Mobile Device Management
- We manage fleets of devices including Tablets, ToughPads, and Charging and Printer Kits.
- We ensure all assets are tracked and kept in the latest configuration.
- Conduce are an airline approved Repair Station for Panasonic Devices and Printer Kits.
- Most airlines currently rely on in-house IT Departments, which lack the specialist skills for an efficient service.
- We have a Customer Licence Agreement with Microsoft which enables us to provide windows devices with a fully locked down Windows 10 LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) operating system.