The Charging and Printer Kit is a mobile charging and printing solution for eTechLog8.
The Charging and Printer Kit is designed to be plugged into the aircraft 115V AC supply in the cockpit, via provided NEMA 5-15 cables.
Prior to take off, if data cannot be electronically transmitted, the TLP must be printed and a paper copy left on the ground.
In addition, the Charging and Printer Kit is designed such that the eTechLog8 ToughPad can be securely stowed within the case, with the lid closed and locked.
Charging cable is provided for the ToughPad.
- Charges from 0 – 100% in 90 minutes.
- Uses approximately 3% per TLP – on a busy operation it will last in excess of 2 days.
- Recommended to charge ToughPad daily in order to keep charge in excess of 60%.
- Automatically charges when the Kit is plugged in.
- Battery power to print approximately 100 TLPs – on a busy operation it will last a month.
- Recommended to charge PJ-7 printer monthly.